Aligra Hospitality and Events
Are you a Kitchen Porter looking to earn some extra money? If so, then come and work for us at exciting events in the Bath area!
Aligra Hospitality & Events are an award-winning agency of choice who work with some of the most renowned venues, stadiums and festivals throughout the UK. We are always on the hunt for talented individuals to assist our clients. Sound exciting?
- Clean and sterilise countertops, stoves, ovens, grills and sinks.
- Maintain food storage areas such as freezes and refrigerators.
- Receive deliveries and organise them in the kitchen.
- Wash dishes, cutlery, pots, pans and cutting boards.
- Load and unload dishwasher when necessary.
- Support and assist Kitchen Staff with basic food preparation when needed.
- Payment processed weekly.
- Free food provided onsite.
- Events accessible via public transport.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or contact our specialist Swindon team on 01793 512 635 for further information.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors.